2019 Vortex Boats 203 Vortex VRX
- VRX Package in Fire Red with Black Canvas
- Fire Red Interior
- Raptor-Coated Folding Arch Tower with Canvas Top
- Cockpit and Bow Cover
- Aft Center Cockpit Seat and Backrest
- Medallion 7" Viper Color Touchscreen Display
- Premium Bucket Seat
- Storage Underneath Port Dash
- Beach Weave Snap-In Flooring
The 203 VRX features the hull design, interior layout and high quality construction Chaparral is known for.Six color choices including Aqua, Biscayne Blue, Fire Red, Lime, Stealth and Yellow are anything but shy. In addition to the head-turning style, the new VRX includes a white or black folding arch tower with a ski mirror standard. Everything you've come to expect from Chaparral is standard on the 203 VRX. Snap-in cockpit carpet feels good underfoot and is easily removed for cleanup. U-shaped cockpit seating with a multi-purpose Oasis port side lounge is an open invitation for family fun. You'll be amazed at the comfort and expanded capacity. The dash features a hand-stitched vinyl finish that exudes quality in every way. Power is supplied via a Rotax high output powertrain that ties into the most advanced dashboard electronics you'll find at this length and price point. Available at Real Deal pricing that will please any budget, the 203 VRX also comes standard with a black powder coated trailer.
- Vortex & Rotax®: Rotax power takes jet boats to the next level with standard iNR (Intelligent Neutral & Reverse), Closed Loop Cooling, and a lateral thrust control system.
- Medallion Viper II (Optional): Equipped standard with assorted computerized driving aids, buyers can upgrade to our high tech optional Medallion Viper II touch screen control. It is important to note that the Medallion Viper II includes GPS standard, an extra that rivals don't offer. Just image the possibilities. Cruise control functions much like it does on your car - pick a speed and leave it there. Ski Mode features up to 5 rider presets so anyone in the family can be an expert tow driver. Eco Mode optimizes fuel efficiency. In Docking Mode, the throttle is re-calibrated so that the entire operational range is limited to low speeds, allowing for fine tuned adjustments. It doesn't stop there, the system also has provisions for accessing the boat's audio system, monitoring depth levels, fuel data and trip information. The Medallion Viper II also has two video ports for cameras or DVD players.
- Forward, the anchor locker features a rattle free cradle and room for a line and chain. Recessed stereo speakers and stainless steel drink holders don't interfere with the large bow seating. A top mounted stainless steel rail provides a secure feeling and is the perfect touch point pulling into a dock. A standard filler cushion converts the bow to your personal lounge or the perfect play area for the kids. The 203's swim platform is beautifully integrated into the boat's overall design. A three step telescopic ladder makes it easy to get back onboard and stows in its own hideaway compartment. A sure-footed mat provides secure footing and protects against dings. Twin aft facing seats make it easy to put on watersports gear. Storage area under the starboard seat is conveniently located within arm's reach of the platform. The port seat conceals the battery switch panel.
- LOA: 20 ft. 3 in. (6.17 m)
- Beam: 8 ft. (2.44 m)
- Bridge Clearance: 4 ft. 8 in. (1.42 m)
- Bridge Clearance with Wakeboard Tower: 7 ft. 7 in. (2.31 m)
- Deadrise: 19 deg.
- Fuel Capacity: 35 gal. (132 L)
- Draft Up: 13.00 in. (33 cm)
- Max HP: 300 hp (224 kW)
- Dry Weight w/ Engines: 2600 lb. (1179 kg)
- Passenger Capacity (NMMA): 8/1500 lb. (8/680 kg)
- Max HP
- 300 hp (224 kW)
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. 3 in. (6.17 m)
- 8 ft. (2.44 m)
- Dry Weight
- 2600 lb. (1179 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons; 1500 lb. (680 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 35 gal. (132 L)