2019 Chaparral 23 H2O Sport
Black Hull Bottom
Sterling Cockpit Interior
EFX II Electric Folding Arch
Bow Walk Through Door
Bowrider Filler Cushion
Cockpit Table with Side Mount Bases
Beachweave Snap-in Flooring
Reflex Swim Mat
Pull Up Cleats
Everything that has made Chaparral's wildly popular H2O Series the talk of the waterways, gets bigger and better with the amazing 23 Sport. With a Real Deal price including the trailer, the 23 Sport's style is captivating, but its appeal is more than skin deep. Stainless steel hardware, composite seat bases, a cockpit drainage system, Extended V-Plane running surface and a vinyl wrapped dash are keeping with the Chaparral DNA. MerCruiser and Volvo power options delivers crisp low-end, controlled midrange and exciting full throttle performance. Step up to the 23 Sport and enjoy U-Shaped cockpit seating, a spacious bow, and dual direction chaise lounge.
- Classically Appointed: The H2O gauge package provides a wealth of information at just a glance. Aluminum faced gauges are accented with stainless steel bezels. Fog resistant and built to last, our high quality instruments are easily legible in all kinds of lighting conditions. The dash can be upgraded to include the Garmin 742XS touchscreen.
- For Peace of Mind On and Off the Water: All 2019 Chaparral models come with a Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty and 5-Year Premier Level limited component warranty - standard.
- Hand Stitched Upholstery: At Chaparral, Luxury and quality go hand in hand. Our team of expert craftsman hand stitch every piece of upholstery that goes into your 23 Surf. Why do we do this? Upholstery is an art form and best left to those with generations of experience who are the very best at what they do. Ensuring all seams are tight, even, and all curves are perfect means that you are getting the absolute finest product available on the water today.
- LOA w/ Swim Platform: 23 ft. (7.01 m)
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- Bridge Clearance: 4 ft. 6 in. (1.37 m)
- Bridge Clearance with Arch Tower: 7 ft. 2 in. (2.18 m)
- Bridge Clearance with Arch Tower Folded Down: 5 ft. 1 in. (1.55 m)
- Bridge Clearance with Velocity/Wakeboard Tower: 7 ft. 11 in. (2.41 m)
- Bridge Clearance with Velocity/Wakeboard Tower Folded Down: 5 ft. 5 in. (1.65 m)
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Fuel Capacity: 45 gal. (170 L)
- Draft Down: 31.00 in. (79 cm)
- Draft Up: 17.00 in. (43 cm)
- Max HP: 300 hp (224 kW)
- Dry Weight w/ Engines: 3600 lb. (1633 kg)
- Passenger Capacity (NMMA): 13/1650 lb. (13/748 kg)
- Efficient Fuel Economy: Less time at the pump means more time in the water and more money for bait. The hydro-lift provides a quick plane time, creating one of the most fuel efficient boats in their class.
- Low Speed Stability: Our hull design utilizes an extended running surface, allowing the "v-plane" to continue aft of the transom. This creates superior stability under nearly all driving conditions.
- Feather Soft Ride: A fishing trip feels like a day cruise when you're out on a Chaparral. Engineered by the best for the worst of conditions, you will feel the difference that hydro-lift provides.
- Precise Cornering Agility: The extended running surface coupled with the tight aft hull corners delivers everything you need when you're taking sharp turns. These hulls drive like a luxury automobile.
- Dry Riding Freeboard: Enjoy dry comfort aboard any Chaparral due to our high freeboard. Feel secure in the deep cockpits. You'll be amazed at the size, all while maintaining a sleek profile.
- Full Throttle Excitement: With a forward keel designed to cut through the water like a knife, high-octane pleasure awaits. Quick acceleration delivers the ride of a lifetime each time you leave the dock.
- Color Selection for Wide Band Gelcoat with Color Matched Deck Graphics (Biscayne Blue, Black, Electric Blue, Lime Green, Fire Red, Alloy Gray and White) - All White Boat Selection with Deck Graphics Color Matched to Interior Color
- Max HP
- 300 hp (224 kW)
- Length Overall
- 23 ft. (7.01 m)
- 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- 31.00 in. (79 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 3600 lb. (1633 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 13 persons; 1650 lb. (748 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 45 gal. (170 L)